Our Wi-Fi and Bluetooth solutions offer insight into customer and visitor movements for venues including shopping malls, smart buildings, health care centres, leisure facilities, public and semi-public locations, traffic, events and airports. From data to insights to greater effectiveness.
WiFi users index
Shopping mall index
Shopping district index
Wi-Fi for data
- Access Points, a.o.
Bluetrace routers or Cisco, Belkin, a.o.
- Non-personal Big Data storage
Ordening Big Data, collecting data, storaging data,
- Analysing, interpreting and reporting
Business Intelligence, dashboard, insights, trends, prediction, learnigs, …
- Stimulate businesses and growth
Planning, staffing, routing, cost-efficiency, improving results
Wi-Fi for service
- Access Points, a.o.
Business areas, shopping, edu, health, public, .…
- Services for your customer / visitor
Internet access; searching, shopping, mail, chat, working, enjoying
- Marketing & information tool
Newsletters, offers, tickets, discounts, Facebook, landing pages, …
- Data: group behaviour
Can be used for analytics of bricks to improve your services or business rules
- “The system realized by Bluetrace has made us future proof and capable of supporting all digital services: free WI-Fi, security cameras, digital screens, building management systems, smart LED lights... In short, everything. This is enhanced with measuring and counting (unique) visitors via Wi-Fi”. We can also provide supplemental services to tenants, cashier links, pin, but also unique visitors and shop traffic information”.CBRE Global Investors
- "We are delighted to partner with Bluetrace to bring such an innovative and cost-effective solution to the UK market. The system not only provides real time journey time information, it is also ideal for pedestrian and cycle monitoring, or for footfall monitoring of crowded areas such as retail outlets, sports arenas and concert venues."Richard ToomeyManaging Director Traffic Technology Limited
- “The system effectuated by Bluetrace allows us to optimize our staff planning. We can also see whether shops are in the right locations and whether our staff service levels are up to par. In order to ascertain this, we measure visitor times. In the future, we will use more elaborate projections to plan the deployment of ‘live’ staff.”BAS Group